Se7en06

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Se7en06

Se7en06 clan site for MW3 and BF3 for Xbox 360.

BF3 Classes

jkbucksot
    jkbucksot
    Admin

BF3 Classes Empty BF3 Classes

Post  jkbucksot Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:38 am

http://bf3blog.com/battlefield-3-classes/

I have less than an hour played and I can already tell you that it is frustrating as hell trying to figure out what class I want to play. They are all so different in ways but then you can use unlock able weapons for every class. Classes have specific weapons but there are different weapons that unlock as you rank up.

The reason for taking so much time in choosing is you don't unlock any class specific items unless you play that class.

~jkbucksot
    jkbucksot
    jkbucksot
    Admin

BF3 Classes Empty Re: BF3 Classes

Post  jkbucksot Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:43 am

I think I have decided what class I will be playing. I really like all the classes. Being able to take out enemy vehicles or throwing down healing packs. Dropping amo, and my favorite, a mobile spawn point for your team to get right back into the action. (Recon Class)

One of the coolest things though is the ability to have any class and still be able to use certain unlock able weapons. So I think I will be rolling the Recon class and using a SMG or Assault Rifle when I unlock them.

Or Maybe the Engineer class for the UMP45 and anti vehicle support. Which I have started to play again lately...Better close range class for use of the UMP45 which is about to be unlocked..

one of the best things about BF3 is the fact that you can blow open buildings with grenades, tanks, helos, jets, and most importantly the Engineer smaw rockets...